Maker Faire set went well. Not that many people listening, but they laughed a lot, and some bought. I'll check the recording tomorrow.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
SJ Games' Zombie Dice apps are now available. I did the background noise. http://ping.fm/24YFF
Friday, July 30, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Whoo hoo! Concert at Maker Faire Detroit this Saturday at noon on the main stage - http://ping.fm/GpkIf
Monday, July 26, 2010
Best Spam Evar: "71% of women are disappointed by the size of their lover's Penis. The other 29% are being nice... Did you know that?"
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Quick reminder: I'm at S.M.A.C.C. ( http://ping.fm/287Tn ) this weekend. Only $10 at the door. My concert is at 5:00 p.m. today.
Friday, July 23, 2010
New track at The Funny Music Project: http://ping.fm/5nvvl
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Let's see: HD maintenance and song work today, niece's birthday tomorrow, medical tests Monday. How will I keep my bathroom bowl clean?
I've got my NASFiC schedule: Name That Filk, Sat 5-6; Solo Concert, Sun 1-2. Other themed sings possible. Also: a BBQ run to The Pit.
You'd think all the YOU HAVE WON MILLIONS IN A LOTTERY spam would make it more bearable to receive all the YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS spam....
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
New live show (DucKon 2010) at my Bandcamp page: http://ping.fm/sGbfo
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Hey, s00j! Beware the Salsa of Doom nom nom Doom nom nom.... http://ping.fm/DG0MO