As I mentioned in the previous post, a couple of weeks ago was the first anniversary of International Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day. I uploaded some songs, which a lot of you got, but some missed, and I thought that, since there wasn't a huge amount of notice then, I'd make 'em available again for a couple of days:
- A gift song, "Everybody Wants A Barb" (there's also a video!)
- Another gift song, "Kate And Jaana"
- "Something Positive", written for Randy Milholland
- "Brothers Under The Skin", commissioned by Anthrozine
- my concert set from EschaCon 08 on March 29 in Philly
ETA: And they're down. Thanks, everybody -- I hope you like 'em.